For the past eight weeks, I’ve been posting on decluttering and minimalism for families, and offering helpful tips for each area of the house. We are nearing the end of the series, and have plans to FINISH the series next week! We are also hosting a decluttering and minimalism giveaway!
Watch for several posts next week that will take you through the rest of the areas of your house, and cover the next steps for the packing party – getting rid of the stuff you no longer need!
Don’t worry about it if you are not done yet – all the posts will stay up on the blog, and you can access the ones you need, and work at your own pace!
Did Someone Say GIVEAWAY?
So … on to the big news! In celebration of the last week of this series, we are giving away a prize package!
We started this series by introducing a “packing party,” which was an idea from Ryan Nicodemus of “The Minimalists.” My husband and I had the opportunity to see Ryan and Josh of The Minimalists in Columbus, OH a couple months ago, and we wanted to pass this experience on to one of you!
At the live event, Ryan and Josh will share some of their thoughts and experiences, record a live Podcast (and you can ask a question if you’d like), and meet and greet their guests after the show!
The package includes:
- 2 tickets to The Minimalists Live “Less is Now Tour” in Royal Oak, MI on Dec. 8, 2017
- $100 Gift card to Airbnb (which can be used if you are traveling to the show, or for ANY Airbnb if you are planning another vacation!)
There are lots of ways to gain entries – the more tasks you complete, the more entries you will get. Sign up through the Rafflecopter widget below! And make sure to “like” our Facebook Page for updates on the giveaway!
We are taking entries for just one week, and the Giveaway ends next Thursday, September 14 at 5pm EST. The winner will be announced in a Facebook Live video later that evening!
Check out all the posts in this series here:
- Decluttering and Minimalism for Families: It Doesn’t Have to be so Hard (Post #1)
- Packing Party in the Kitchen! | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #2)
- Stop Toy Clutter for Good | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #3)
- How to Declutter Kids Clothing with a Capsule Wardrobe | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #4)
- Minimizing our Master Bedroom + Toddler Items | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #5)
- Your Questions About the Packing Party | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #6)
- Finding “Hygge” and Decluttering the Living Room | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #7)
- Decluttering the Books! | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #8)
- 14 Alternatives to DVDs, CDs, and Media Clutter! | Decluttering and Minimalism for Families (Post #9)
- The Art of Letting Go | Minimalism and Decluttering for Families (Post #10)
Here is the giveaway – we’ll check the entries to make sure they are completed before a winner is announced (You don’t have to do all of them – just make sure to actually complete each item before submitting that entry):